Sunday, July 11, 2010

Links of the Week

Here are some health-related links that I came across this week:

Another McNeil Product Recall from July 8, 2010 for Benadryl, Tylenol, and Motrin.  This is the third recall from this company for various reasons since January of this year.  We will no longer be buying these brands in our house.

Why You Don't Want to Buy Organic Eggs at the Grocery Store – Part 1 by Dr. Joseph Mercola - June 9, 2010

Why You Don't Want to Buy Organic Eggs at the Grocery Store - Part 2 by Dr. Joseph Mercola - June 10, 2010

More doctors coming out against the 2010 Dietary Guidelines - June 28, 2010

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey! Here you are! I've missed you! I'm a follower over here now, great info! :)

frugalredneck said...

Hi hun, Just wanted to point you to this great article I just found. I say great but it is actually disgusting. I am trying to cut so much stuff out to help the twins with their adhd. Just wanted you to take a look, I am sure you know alot of it, But here it is. www.vigilantcitizen.com When you get there you are looking for the posts Dumbing down society parts 1,2 and 3. Really great info here. Just wanted to pass this along to you. Michelle frugalredneck.blogspot.com